Supernatural Writers, go stand in the corner with the Walking Dead writers.
"by exiling someone that is potentially dangerous"
Are you for real? Who is not potentially dangerous in that world, for God sake? They do not live in an enchanted forest where there is only good and evil! Even the children are dangerous there! Did you even saw Carl in last season? Rick was hypocritical. He himself was a fearsome guy last season. All his speech was hypocritical. And yes, I felt better as he was beaten. Rick is / was one of my favorite characters, but he did shit. Do not tell me I’m heartless because I thought he deserved that. I still do not forgive him for doing what he did to Carol, who is the only female character in this story that I really like. SORRY NOT SORRY.
- TV show writers: what are we going to get our audience for the holiday season?
- TV show writers: oh YEAH
- TV show writers: 11TH DOCTOR'S DEATH
- TV show writers: HERSHEL'S DEATH
- TV show writers: KEVIN TRAN'S DEATH
- TV show writers: SAM MIGHT BE DEAD TOO
- TV show writers: DEAN WINCHESTER CRYING ON THE FLOOR BECAUSE HE LOST EVERYONE HE LOVES
- TV show writers: MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS